Broccoli Apple Salad
4 cups small diced broccoli florets
• 2 small gala apples, cored and diced
• 1 cup walnuts
• 1 cup matchstick carrots, roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1/3 cup Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayonnaise (full fat)
• 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 3 Tbsp honey
For the dressing:
• In a medium mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey and season with salt to taste (about 1/4 tsp). Chill until ready to use.
• For the salad:
• In a salad bowl toss together broccoli, apples, walnuts, carrots, raisins or cranberries and red onion. Pour in dressing and toss until evenly coated.