Is Jump6 Right For Me?
While the Toronto Jump6™ program featuring the Intragastric Balloon, does not require surgery, any medical procedure requires careful thought and consideration. Moreover, the gastric/stomach balloon is not going to be for everyone.
To qualify for the Jump6™ program you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- Overweight with a BMI of at least 27
- Motivated and ready to comply with weight loss program.
In addition, there are certain medical reasons why you may not be eligible for the Jump6™ program. You may not be a candidate for the gastric balloon procedure if any of the following conditions are present…
The following should be discussed with your physician at the time of consultation:
- Previous history of GI surgery, obstruction, adhesive peritonitis or large hiatal hernia
- Severe renal, hepatic or pulmonary disease diagnosis Chronic, long-term steroid treatment
- Unwillingness to adopt the dietary habits critical to the success of the therapy Drug or alcohol addiction in the last 12 months
As with all medical procedures, there are potential risks of unforeseen, unknown or adverse reactions to medications and the gastric stomach balloon procedure itself. Please discuss your questions and expectations about the Jump6™ program with an informed physician and evaluate the benefits versus possible risks.
During your consultations we will discuss your health history, previous struggles with weight loss and your life style. Here at Jump6 we want you to be successful with you expectations and weight loss goals. Call today at 647-667-7473 and book a complimentary office appointment or phone consultation.
Get ready to get back into your skinny jeans and feel incredible.
*All results vary patient to patient.